
December 30th, 2006
Yesterday I gave my first Mohawk haircut, and wow was it fun!! It was my idea, and the roommate who replaced the quasi-Hundu crazyman in the room next to me agreed to it. For years now I have been offering to give anyone a Mohawk who would allow it. Until yesterday I had no takers, but the roommate we shall call Z said "Sure!" I didn't tell him until I was halfway through that I had never cut hair like that before. *laughing* But it came out really good. Z was even grateful.
I put my first erotic hypnotic trance .mp3 on the Internet for free download yesterday too, which I made in a free program called Audacity. It's called Holiday Trance 2006. It contains suggestions to get very turned on with a trigger that simutaneously also is a trigger to rehypnosis. It contains a suggestion to awaken the following day aroused and with the idea that the arousal was from the hypnotic suggestion I give. One more suggestion that is only given once, in such a way to easily allow the subject the choice to allow this suggestion to work or not, that gives the subject a gentle tongue licking their privates for the rest of the night.
I also edited my webpage, http://hypnotic-submission.org, for the first time in Dreamweaver. For over a decade I have wanted to be able to edit my own pages and put the pages up on the 'Net. Yesteday I achieved it, with the help of a dear freind who, although he is really busy, showed me exactly how to get my site into Dreamweaver, and how to then put up pages, which is really easy with software. All those former webpersonae who said learn HTML, let me take this opportunity to say, fuck you very much you dinosaurs. I can't believe that in this day and age ANYONE would bother authoring sites directly in HTML, when they look SO much better, cleaner, and are more consistent in code, with software. That's my mini-rant, I'm done. What a day!
Today, I have been internaly surveying my plans for this blog. I'd like to steer this blog in two directions in the coming year. I intend to tell some of the stories of my life here, interjected with a 'point of view' 'stream of consciousness' feel (or narrative?). I hope to blog a lot more as well.Tomorrow is New Years Eve, and I hope to make a New Years blog tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment