
Getting back to my robot. I spent all of two minutes creating him, and wow he's a great robot already. I named him r.slickwilly, which is especially funny as he has his little fits and starts learning the ways of service. He's anything but slick! : ) He is created after Isaac Asimov's Humaniforn Robot, like Data in Startrek, and the robots in I Robot (a movie based on the Asimov story of the same name).
This particular subject, when he is his robotic self, he does things that he cannot recall when he is unhypnotizeed. I never gave him the suggestion to even go under when he is r.slickwilly, much less to forget everything that happens. It's more like MPD (multiple personality disorder) than like hypnosis! *giggles* It's very interesting how two different subjects will construe the same suggestions differently, isn't it?
I made him buy a robot suit consisting a of a shiny silver long-sleeved leotard and a stretchy "helmet" made of the same shiny silver leotard material.
Life goes on
No comments:
Post a Comment