Sunday, December 25, 2005

Almost the End of the Year


Almost the end of the year. I have a new spelling of the Goddess whose name I bear, Goddess Quan Yin, and a new email address to reflect it: goddess.quan.yin@gmail.com. I hypnotized my group last night in the group's holiday party. I gave them all a dual arousal/reinduction trigger to whatever degree they wished. I wrote an induction that used the flashing colored lights of this time of the year. It was my holiday present to the group. I've never sat down and written an induction before in all my eighteen years as a hypnotist. I have always preferred to improvise. I also intentionally made it so that either gender would feel comfortable with it too, as a response to a request in my discussion group.

I peacefully celebrated the solstice on the 21st by feeding my boas an extra rodent each, and I gave my dog some toys. I spent an extra little moment for wondering at life.

I noticed my dog celebrated again today, the 25th, by eating any and all things that fell on the floor while some of my seventeen roommates cooked the holiday feast today in both kitchens. I think my dog may have telekinetic abilities. I watched her will people to drop hunks of food right in front of her! Some say cats are sneaky, but my dog is really sneaky.

I did a lot of reworking of the FAQs on my site tonight, and they are beginning to reflect what I have really have had in mind for some time. I will be moving some FAQs to separate pages of their own, thus giving emphasis to the few that remain on the FAQs page proper.

At this point last year I was sleeping on a mountainside in a redwood forest. Life sure has changed a lot! I still love it here in the rainforest. It's even better with a roof and walls though, and that hot cup of tea in the morning is heaven on earth. Thank Goddess!

No comments: