Sunday, November 13, 2005
The First Forum
The night before last was my discussion group's first Forum. It was really great too. Quite a few Dom/mes and some subs came, no vanilla people either. No need to explain D/s things like limits, SSC, etc. Although that would have been fine too. I was the first guest, and I talked about doing covert hypnosis and how to do it safely, sanely, and consensually. These hypnotist/Dom/mes were really soaking up what I was saying too. First I asked, “What if you could do surprise trances or sneak up on people but still be safe, sane, and consensual?” That got everyone's attention. I talked about the special kink of surprise covert inductions, deep subjects like blackout trances, and how to sneakily get consent. I also talked about a new technique I call blind directives, which allow the hypnotist to secretly direct the subject in real time, in or out of the state of hypnosis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment